April 6, 2017
Dear Charleston Bed Race Friends,
On behalf of Camp Happy I must regrettably notify you that our Annual Bed Race is postponed for 2017. Being a past sponsor or participant, we would love to see you continue to be involved in some of our other fundraising events.
Could you help us continue to offer cost-free year-round programs for children battling cancer by becoming involved with our annual golf tournament or participating in one of our programs?
We are involved with over 30 fundraising events throughout the year where volunteers, sponsorships and auction items are greatly needed.
Upcoming events include:
- The Fellowship Society 3rd Annual Golf Tournament on April 12th at the Golf Club of Briar’s Creek
- Camp Happy Days’ Heroes of Hope Gala, 28th Anniversary of the Cabooty Party this November
- Camp Happy Days’ 2nd Annual Corks for Kids in April 2018
We also host a variety of programs for our Camp Happy Days’ families that need sponsorship.
Upcoming programs include:
- Doodlebug Day at Bee City on May 13 in Cottageville
- Camp Happy Day’s flagship program, Camp on July 2-8
- Family Day at the Charleston Riverdogs Baseball game on August 27
I’ve included some of the information about these upcoming programs and events. Thank you for your consideration and for opening your heart to the needs of these children and for believing in the work that we do.
Cindy Hay Johnson